Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Weekend & Wrestling






I wanted to share some pictures from the weekend and last night. I had a great weekend! I spent Friday night with some friends at Dueling Pianos and we had a ball! Saturday, mom and I spent the day shopping in Red Wing and you can see we ran into a very special somebody. We had a great day and got more Christmas shopping done.

Troy surprised me and came home early from his hunting weekend, so he was home Saturday night when I got back from Red Wing. It was so nice to have him home early! We spent Sunday putting up Christmas decorations. (That’s why our living room looks like a disaster in some of the pics of Cason, still a work in progress as we had to wait for the kids to finish up).

Last night, Cason had his first wrestling practice. It was so fun to watch him and as you can see, he’s ADORABLE in his uniform. Troy and Cason had fun last night practicing after we got home as Troy taught him a few moves. And, Cason seems to be catching on pretty quick to the whole concept. Gotta love those WRESTLERS!!!

No comments: