Friday, September 4, 2009

Babies Update- Week 11

Lucky #3?? I’m now on a new drug, our third shot at trying to bring some relief to the constant nausea and 4 to 5 times a day vomiting. So, we’ll see if this does the trick… and hopefully in the next week to two weeks I will naturally begin to feel better as I enter the 2nd trimester!

We got to take a quick look today at our babes in our first OB Full work up appt, and we have a WILD one on our hands, I think. One baby was lying so nicely and moved ever so gently around, and the other was a moving, shaking, flailing arms & legs as if to say, “Hey, mom & dad, look what I can do!!”

We want to wish you all a Happy & Safe Holiday weekend!! Sounds like some beautiful weather… so Troy and I are headed to the lake to hang with Mom & Pete at the camper and it sounds like a great weekend ahead to be doing so!

No comments: